Help Centre

If I am not a US citizen, what type of identification do I need?

If you are not a US citizen, and hence, don’t have a Social Security Number (SSN), you will need an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN). ITIN is a personal tax ID number issued by the IRS to individuals who are required to have a US taxpayer identification number but who do not have a SSN.  

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.