Help Centre

Will I need a visa to start my business in the US?

If a nonresident, you will need a visa. However, there is no need to stress as there are a variety of visas to suit your business and you can choose depending on what is most convenient for yourself and your company. 

Some visas include the E-2, the F-1 OPT, H-1B Specialty Occupation, O-1A Extraordinary Ability and Achievement, among many others. 

As previously stated, it all depends on your status, the time you are thinking of going/living in the US, and the future of your business, among numerous other factors that should be carefully considered beforehand. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.