Help Centre

What permits, licenses or registrations will I need to apply for?

Depending on your business, you may need: 

  1. Permit needed for regulated businesses (agriculture, alcohol, aviation, etc.) 

  2. Sales tax license or permit 

  3. Home-based business permit 

  4. City and country business permit or license 

  5. Zoning permit 

  6. Sellers permit 

  7. Health department permit 

  8. Federal and state tax/ employer’s ID 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.