Help Centre

How do I convert my business into an S corporation?

By submitting Form 2553, Election by a Small Business Corporation, which must be signed by all shareholders. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.