Help Centre

What do sole proprietorships need to file?

Sole proprietorships report their profits and losses in Schedule C, or C-EZ of Form 1040, US Individual Income Tax Return. 

However, some are also required to file employment or excise tax returns. In this case, a new EIN is needed. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.