Help Centre

When do you tax family employees?

The wages for the services of a child or spouse are subject to income tax withholding as well as social security, Medicare and FUTA if he/she works for a corporation even if controlled by a parent or spouse, a partnership unless partners are both parents, a partnership even if spouse is a partner, or an estate even if it is of a deceased parent. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.