Help Centre

How do you get a refund if you overpaid on a C corporation?

File Form 4466, Corporation Application for Quick Refund of Overpayment of Estimated Tax, after the close of the corporation’s tax year and no later than the due date for filing the corporation’s tax return. However, make sure your overpayment is at least 10% of tax liability and at least $500 before submitting the form for a quick refund. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.