Help Centre

The E2 visa allows the investor the opportunity to move to the US on the basis that he/she will invest a substantial amount of money into their business there. Under this visa, the person may remain in the US for as long as their enterprise is in operation. The initial stay is 2 years, and after that, every two years you must apply to extend your status. 

Proof of the business making enough income to provide for the visa holder’s name and their immediate family, in addition to helping the US economy, is vital. 

It is important to remember that this visa does not grant permanent residency, and the visa holder may be accompanied by his/her spouse and children under 21 years old. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.