Help Centre

There are ways to avoid double taxation. The simplest answer is through S corporations. 

These corporations decide to pass their corporate income, losses, deductions, and credit through to their shareholders for federal tax purposes. What this means is that shareholders report the corporations’ income and losses in their personal tax returns and are assessed tax on individual income tax rates.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.