Help Centre

How do I deregister as self-employed?

You will need to call HMRC on 0300 200 3310 and inform them you are no longer self-employed or alternatively, you can do this online by following the link below - you will need your National Insurance Number and Unique Tax Reference (UTR) to hand.

They are open Mon to Fri 8.00am to 8.00pm, and Sat to Sun 8.00am to 4.00pm.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.