Help Centre

This is your Unique Tax Reference number and can be found on the top left hand corner of your previous tax return or any Self Assessment correspondence from HMRC. If you don't have a UTR number you can apply online at and then click individual.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.