Help Centre

Can I claim for Utilities?

Yes, you can claim the cost of utilities in an office space outside of your home. You can also claim for the cost of council tax in this category.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.