Help Centre

You can claim for training that is aimed at improving your current skills which you apply in your work. Additionally, you can claim travel and accommodation.

HMRC are particularly averse to courses like MBAs, as they offer new skills and knowledge rather than building on existing skills. In certain situations they are allowed, but only if you rigorously demonstrate that they are reinforcing/ improving your existing knowledge/skills.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.